Download and update android nougat 7.0 on Droid Maxx and Droid Turbo.Now you can upgrade your Droid Maxx/Droid Turbo to latest android nougat 7.0.You can download and install crdroid rom on your moto Droid Maxx based on latest android nougat custom rom by following below steps.
Thanks to xda dev bhb27, for building first unofficial crdroid nougat rom for Droid Maxx/turbo .So if you want to upgrade your Droid Maxx/turbo from lollipop or marshmallow to android nougat 7.0 then you can download crdroid rom based on Android nougat 7.0 below link and flash the Gapps for nougat on it.
- This ROM is work on Droid Maxx/turbo[All quark]
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Motorola Droid Maxx/turbo requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install Nougat rom on Droid Maxx/turbo
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat crdroid ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Droid Maxx/turbo