If you are a owner of Galaxy A5 and want to update your android version of your Galaxy A5 to latest one which is Nougat 7.0 then yes your are at right place because in this article we are going to show you the exact process of upgrading the android version of your Galaxy A5 Device.
Galaxy A5 was released in 2014 December it was the really nice device because for samsung lovers this mobile was perfect because it was fit in their budget it has great specs as well it has 5 inch screen and it also have gorilla glass. So yes now you can upgrade your Android version to Nougat using CM14 (CyanogenMod 14).
- Make Sure to charge your mobile upto 80%
- Make sure to backup your device because in this installation every data and apps will get deleted.
- Make sure to install CWM or TWRP Recovery installed in your device.
- Active Internet as well because active internet is also required to download the update.
Installation Process :-
How To Install Nougat On Samsung Galaxy A5
- First of all download the zip file which is required from [ HERE ]
- Transfer the file into your pc
- Now connect your mobile phone using usb cable to your pc
- Rename the file name to Update.zip
- Now transfer the downloaded file in your mobile’s SD card.
- Now your have to switch off your mobile
- Boot into recovery mode
- If you don’t know how to boot in recovery mode then press and hold Volume up + power + Home button at a same time.
- Once you reach the Recovery mode you will see couple of options there
- You have to select wipe data , wipe cache , wipe cache partition and factory reset.
- After wiping go back
- Now choose update.zip
- And tap on yes once you tap on it installation will get start after installation
- Reboot your device.
Great !! You have successfully installed Android Nougat.
Features which are working.
- Sim Works , wifi works , video recording , camera working every apps working.
If this helped you without any problem then make sure to share it with your friends too.
Source : XDA ( DeadSquirrel01 )