If you own ZUK Z2 and want to experience something new like updating your Android mobile version to latest one which is Android 7.1 then you have to read this article carefully. Today we are providing step by step guide on How to Update ZUK Z2 to Android 7.1 Nougat Via CM 14.1.This is custom rom so it may contain some bugs so flash this at your own risk.
This rom is only build for ZUK Z2 do not try to flash this rom on any Android device other than ZUK Z2. This rom need a little improvement, but the best part is that you can experience the Android 7.0 for ZUK Z2. We must thank to the senior member of XDA mauronofrio. This rom covers all the main feature of Android Nougat, so it is better to flash this rom and experience the Nougat.
- Backup Your Device complete with flashing this custom rom.
- Charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Do not flash this rom on any other Android device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed to flash the rom.
How to Install Nougat 7.1 on ZUK Z2
- First of all download the CM 14.1 from the above links.
- Transfer the downloaded file to your mobile’s SD card if you downloaded the files in your pc/Lappy.
- Now boot your mobile device into recovery mode to do so press volume up button and power button at the same time.
- Once you reach the recovery mode. You will see the screen like this
- Tap on wipe do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition
- Then go back and tap on install
- Now select the CM 14.1 file and install the rom
- after installation go back and tap on install again
- Now select the gapps and flash it also.
- Go back and reboot your device
- Done !
Congratulations you have successfully flashed CM 14.1 rom on your ZUK z2