If you have Coolpad note 5 and you’ve upgraded it to CM 14.1 Android Nougat to experience something new but now you realized that marshmallow was good for Coolpad note 5 or maybe any other reason and now you want to downgrade coolpad Note 5 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow then you are at right place.
Today we tend to share a way to Downgrade Coolpad Note five from android nougat to marshmallow.however If you update your phone and you don’t just like the update for any reason, then you’ll simply revert back to a lower version (Android Marshmallow). so this is the official way we are providing to downgrade Coolpad note 5 to Its Stockrom.
- Backup your important apps , messages and contacts.
- Charge your mobile upto 80%.
- Don’t try to install this rom on any other device.
- Don’t skip any step of this installation guide.
Steps to Downgrade Coolpad Note 5 From Nougat To Marshmallow
- Download the firmware and YGDP tool for coolpad note 5 from the above links.
- No go to YGDP folder and install YGDP tool.
- When you open the YGDP tool it will ask you to enter password you have to type “9527” and then press enter.
- Now click on Configure which is located on the top of YGDP tool and select .CDB File.
- Now browse the firmware which you have downloaded from the above.
- Now click on apply.
- Now switch off your mobile phone and connect it to the pc and boot into download mode by Press and Hold the Home Button, Volume Down Button and Power Buttons at the Same Time.
- Now click on start button.
- Now wait until the installation process got done.
- Once the installation process get done you will see the Successfully Messages in YGPD Tool.
- Congratulation ! you have successfully downgrade to Marshmallow from Nougat.
I hope you like this article please stay tuned for more updates like this.