So if you have installed CM 14.1 / cm14 on your android device just to experience Android 7.1 and its cool feature but still there are some features which are hidden. One of the hidden features of CM 14.1 is the partial screen shot. Partial Screenshot helps you to take a screenshot of the partial screen just shown as below. This feature is currently disabled in it. So many of the users do not know how to enable it in CM14.1
So we have searched a lot over the internet and many another tech website to get this feature to enabled, but we did not found any working trick, but today I got this trick from XDA one of the great members of XDA Josh1x made a mod which helps us to take partial screenshot in CM 14.1 so today we are providing download link of that mod and installation process.
So before we begin I want to tell you that this mod may not work on your mobile, so it is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before jumping to installation process the link which is provided below is the Flashable zip, so you have to flash it to enable partial screenshot.
How to Install/Enable Partial Screenshot in CM 14.1
- First of all, download the above mode and copy it to your device.’
- Now you have to boot into recovery mode TWRP or CWM any recovery you have installed.
- It is recommended to create android backup just to make sure you don’t face any problem further if installation goes wrong or anything else went wrong.
- Now once you created the backup tap on install button.
- Now select the Partial Screenshot Zip file and flash it
- Once flashing got done.
- Reboot your device from the main menu.
- ENJOY !
Now to take partial screenshot press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time and then select the screen that you want to screenshot.
Download Partial Screenshot Mod By Josh1x
So this our guide on How to Enable Partial screenshot in CM 14.1 I hope you liked it.