How to unlock the bootloader of Verizon Google Pixel and Pixel XL easily.In this guide, we are going to show you how to unlock the bootloader of Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Verizon models.As Verizon does not allow official bootloader unlock so this is the unofficially tested method to unlock the bootloader of Verizon Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Good news is that we can unlock the bootloader of Verizon Google Pixel and Pixel XL using dePixel8 exploit tool by the sunshine.You can download the dePixel8 tool from the link given below and follow simple steps to unlock the bootloader of Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Thanks to sunshine developers for the dePixel8 tool all credit goes to them for this tool and this guide.Before starting do make sure you have following requirements completed.
- Verizon Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Charge your device up to 80%
- All data will be erased in the unlocking bootloader.
- A computer is needed for the unlocking bootloader.
We are not responsible for any damage occurred to your Verizon Google Pixel / Pixel XL while following this tutorial.Do it at your risk.
#Unlock Bootloader on Verizon Pixel using dePixel8
Firstly Enable USB debugging mode
- Go to your device Settings.
- Select “About phone” » tap seven times on “Build number”.
- Go back to Settings .scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see Developer options menu.
- Enable OEM Unlock: Open “Developer options” menu .find OEM Unlock toggle and enable it.
- Enable USB Debugging: Open “Developer options” . scroll down a bit, and you’ll see Debugging menu, enable “USB Debugging” option from there.
3.Download dePixel8’ unlock script from the developer’s website here.
4.Extract dePixel8 and open the folder then Now press “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
5. A black command prompt window will open where you have to issue following commands one by one.
adb push dePixel8 /data/local/tmp
adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/dePixel8
adb shell /data/local/tmp/dePixel8
6.After issuing above commands, your device will reboot into bootloader if it doesn’t then try the step 5 again.Then issue following commands in bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlocking
7.Now it will ask for confirmation on your device to confirm it press Volume Up key and the power key to select yes then wait for the process of unlocking to the bootloader.
8.Now once the process is completed issue below command to reboot your device again.
9.Your device will reboot and it’s also reset your device.
Finally, it will boot into start screen like a new device with unlock bootloader now you can root your google pixel quickly.