How to install android nougat on Galaxy A5 ? Download Cm 14 for Galaxy A5 based on latest android Nougat 7.0.Now you can upgrade galaxy A5 to nougat 7.0 as the xda dev DeadSquirrel01, ported Cyanogenmod 14 rom for galaxy A5 (SM-A500).
We have already shown you how you can install Cm14 nougat 7.0on other devices also you can check the list here for which device got unofficial Android nougat 7.0 cm 14 rom.
Cm14 Galaxy A5 is built by DeadSquirrel01, XDA developer so thanks him for his hard work.So if you want to upgrade your galaxy A5 from lollipop or marshmallow to Android nougat 7.0, then you can download cm14 rom for A5 based Android nougat 7.0 from below link and flash the Gapps cm14 on it.
- This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500).
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Galaxy Note one requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install Cm 14 rom on Galaxy A5
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat on Galaxy A5
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.