How to install Android Nougat on moto G 2015 3rd gen .So here it comes unofficial android nougat 7.0 rom for Moto G3rd gen 2015 that is AOSP rom (Android open source project).Android nougat 7.0 is already officially released and developers started porting for many roms we have already shared unofficial cm14 and AOSP rom for many devices.
Today we are going to show you how to install android nougat 7.0 rom on Motorola moto g 3rd gen 2015 [osprey].If you are running on android marshmallow then you can upgrade it to android nougat 7.0 by installing this unofficial AOSP android nougat 7.0 rom on moto g 3rd gen 2015.
Big thanks to xda dev Alberto97, for porting android nougat rom for moto G 3rd gen.
- This ROM is work on Motorola Mot G 3rd gen.
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Motorola Moto G 3rd gen requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install Nougat 7.0 rom on Moto G 3rd gen
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Moto G 3rd gen
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.