Download Cm14 for Moto E 2nd gen.Many peoples are in doubt that will moto e 2nd gen get Android nougat 7.0 or not.Moto E 2015 is already out from the list of Motorola devices that going to get official Android nougat 7.0 rom.But here is good news for Moto e user because now they can update moto e to Android nougat 7.0 by installing unofficial cm14 rom in it.
Thanks to Xda dev squid2, for building first unofficial cm14 rom for Moto E 2nd gen.So if you want to upgrade your moto e from lollipop or marshmallow to Android nougat 7.0 then you can download cm14 rom based on Android nougat 7.0 below link and flash the Gapps for cm14 on it.He also shared the CM14 rom for Moto E 1st gen [condor].
- This ROM is work on Motorola Moto E 2nd gen 2015 [3G] [otus]. [don’t flash on LTE model]
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Motorola Moto E 2nd gen 2015 requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM 14 rom on Moto E 2015
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Moto E 2nd gen.
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.