Now you can play pokemon go on Microsoft Windows phone by using a simple trick as of now pokemon go is not available on Windows app store official but still, we can install pokemon go on windows phone.
Before starting to make sure your device supports GPS and also have gyroscope sensor in it to play pokemon go 1GB ram is sufficient to run the awsome game.yu are thinking that how to install Pokemon Go on windows phone ?.
As we know, Pokemon Go is only available and iOS app store only, but there is method of running Android apps and games (apps) on Windows phone.Through that same way, we can download and run pokemon go on windows phone.
So let’s start the guide firstly download the following files before starting.
How to Install Pokemon GO for Windows Phones
- First of, all you need to download wconnect and android adb.rar files from the download section and save them somewhere on your PC. It is preferable on desktop.
- When both files have been downloaded you need to extract them.
- Then, open the .exe software and install bothIpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
- Now, on your Windows 10 device, go to Settings > Update and Security > For developers > Enable Developers Mode and Turn on Device Discovery.
- Scroll down and find the Pair button, once you will tap on it a message with a code will pop up so, copy it.
- Now, connect your Windows phone with PC using a USB Cable.
- Then, go to wconnect extracted folder, and from there press theShift key + Right Click and then click Open command window here:
- When a new window will be displayed you need to type and enter the following code: wconnect.exe
- Do you remember the code when I said you need to copy it? Well, now just paste the code in the window and press enter.
- Then, go to the extracted adb.rar folder and from there should be a folder named platform-tools, open it.
- Now, you need to download the latest APK version of Pokemon GO using the download button from below and transfer it into the folder named platform-tools.
- Download Pokemon GO APK from here.
- As in step 6, you need to press the Shift key + Right Click and then click Open command window here again:
- When you’re ready type adb devices on the command window then press Enter to make a connection between your phone and PC.
- In the end, just enter this code: adb install Pokemon-Go.apk and press enter.