Now you can download MIUI 8 for Redmi 3 and update it to latest Android marshmallow based rom that is MIUI 8 if you don’t want to install the earlier China rom of MIUI 8 then you can download MIUI 8 for Redmi 3 Multilanguage.Thanks to the MIUI forum for the MIUI 8 rom for redmi 3.So follow below step by step guide on how to install MIUI 8 rom on Redmi 3.
There are lots of new features, and bugs fix in this version some of them are listed below.
# Redmi 3 MIUI 8 Multilanguage ROM Features and Changelogs –
– Support install without unlocks bootloader
– Have SuperSU 2.74 Root
– Full support of Google services (CH Play, Gmail, Maps, …)
– China Type the app, the app is not necessary
– Fix GPS navigation
– Allows local custom system (the system location)
– Optimize the amount of time information, manage Ram
– Build Miflash Rom, up through Fastboot mode or modes EDL station from any version
– And many other custom optimization, …
- New – App Lock: Allows the application refers to all at once
- Optimize – faster boot speed by 50% for the first time you reboot after the update OTA or reinstall Rom
- Fix – Error lag / delay
- Blurring the notification bar and status bar
- Enable search in the status bar
- Enable search when you swipe down from the home screen
- Enable Mi Drive in File Manager
- Add landscape mode for messaging applications
- Show Sunrise / diving in the weather application
- Integration of Google services a selective manner and optimized
- Not mixed Chinese junk applications
- Adding RAM processor blank from the background with less memory
- Unified interface application icons (including from third-party applications)
- Improved menu interface with more colors (not only every text as an official version of MIUI 8)
- And the Chinese are no longer in the entire system
- Video Player, Music, Radio, Browser is omitted all Chinese content
- Add features swipe right from the lock screen to enter applications Call
- T9 keyboard support
- Add Effects screen is off
- Rom full Deodex
- Optimize – Speed fast boot times 2x for the first launch after the update OTA or reinstall Rom (supports Android 6.0)
- System optimization and bug fixes, …
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar:
- Optimize – Floating In Caller
- Fix – WI-FI details Errors on page
#Download MIUI 8 Multilanguage ROM for Redmi 3
- MIUI 8 6.6.23 ROM for Redmi 3 – Download ROM (TWRP Flashable ROM)
- MIUI 8 ROM for Redmi 3 – Download ROM (Flash via MiFlash Tool)
#How to Install MIUI 8 rom on Redmi 3
1.Unlock your device bootloader first before instaling it via TWRP recovery.
2.Flashing any custom recovery in your device (TWRP recovery is recommended).
3.Now download the rom from the above link that is TWRP flashable ROM and copies it to your device.
4.Now reboot your device into recovery mode.
5.Then tap on install and select the zip file of MIUI 8 that you copied in your device in step 3
6.Now slide the below arrow to install the rom. Once the installation is completed clear cache.
7.Now reboot your device done!