UPDATE: Dolby Atmos for Oreo 8.0 download link available now. Want to boost your device speaker to its max potential and unlock real base of your mobile speakers and headphone.Then you must download and install Dolby Atmos mod apk for android jellybean,Kitkat, lollipop and marshmallow,Oreo (CM11, Cm12, Cm13, Lineageos 15 ).This guide will help you in How to install Dolby Atmos on any Android device make sure you device is rooted because without root you can’t install Doly Atmos on your Android device.
The Dolby Atmos system has been creating a 3D aural experience in theaters since June 2012. Now the company that brought us surround sound is bringing its object-based audio experience into the home and on mobile devices.Many devices already come with specific hardware and preinstalled Dolby atmos music equalizer inbuilt in their system Like Sony, HTC, Lenovo etc.
But don’t worry about its if your device does not supports download Dolby atmos officially then you can install download Dolby atmos on marshmallow and other android devices easily unofficially it still works fine on any device running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 – 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0.2, 5.1.1 Lollipop or Android 6.0, 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Oreo 8.0 8.1.
Well it is pretty easy to install and uninstall dolby atmos on any device.And make its sound quality more clear and give a 3D experience.works for all ARM devices.To install dolby atmos all you need is any custom recovery in your device and root access.If you face any FCs or any error while installing or after installing the sound mod of dolby.Then just flash dolby atmos uninstaller from the recovery to uninstall it and get your device back to original state as it was earlier.
#How to install Dolby Atmos Mod on Any Android device.
- Make sure you have any custom recovery installed in your device TWRP recovery is recommended.
- Now Download Dolby atmos mod files from the below download section.
- Now copy all the files in your device memory wherever you want.
- Then reboot your device in to recovery mode.
- Now Select “Install -> chose zip from SD card-> locate the .zip file [dap_r6.5.zip] “ and flash this zip file.
- Once installed before rebooting , wipe the cache partition and dalvik cache from twrp recovery.
- Afte wiping cache just reboot your device.
- Done ! You just install Dolby atmos on your device.
- You can check the Doly Atmos app in your app drawer on your phone
- Open the app and change the setting like Equalizer,Base,Treble accordingly (Rock, Base,Vocal, Party etc )
So here is how to install dolby atmos on any android device.If you face any error like dolby atmos stopped working or it just not working right on your device then you can uninstall Dolby atmos by flash the dolby atmos uninstaller download it from the link given below.Use the same instruction for uninstalling given above.