We are going to show you how to enable or activate one hand mode in Google Keyboards.Google recently updated its Google Keyboard 5.0.18 with lots of new features that includes 1-handed keyboards that is suitable for the device having 5.5 to 6-inchs screen and makes comfortable typing only with one hand it can be set as right handed or left handed according to your writing style.Another two new features are Keyboards or we can say you can add borders in between keys and cursor control gesture.
But you are here for knowing how to enable and disable One-handed mode in Google keyboard.There very simple steps for turning on 1-handed mode on Google keyboards that are written below with pictures.This keyboard works for all Android version from Jellybean, KitKat, lollipop and marshmallow.Some users may are facing error like app not installed or package corrupted while installing the latest Google keyboard apk.just download the latest version of google keyboard 5.0 from below link to work.
#How to Enable/ Disable One hand mode in Google keyboard
- The first and the most important step is to update your Google keyboard to the latest version that is Google keyboards 5.0.18.You can download it from below link or from play store.
- Now once you downloaded it open setting of your Android device.
- Then open Language & input under Keyboards and input method select Google Keyboard.
- Now tap on preferences and you will see whole new preference settings.
- Now open One handed mode it will be set on disable as the default setting now change it to right-hand or left-hand according to your needs.
- Done now go back and start typing you will see the one handed mode is enabled.
Thanks for visiting do share this article on social media, and if you face any problem in enabling one-handed mode then you can comment below.