Right now the marshmallow rom is in beta testing more, and there are some bugs in it.Still if you want to try marshmallow 6.0 rom in your device, then you try it by installing it in your device.
Download Cyanogenmod 13 ( Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ) For S Advance I9070/P.
#How to install Cm 13 rom in Galaxy S Advance
Note: Before proceeding, make sure you download the ROM and ZIP file from step 10 and save it in your phone then follow steps.
1) Open TWRP recovery then wipe System, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Cache.
2) Now tap on Install button and install CM13 rom.
3)Now after installing reboot your device don’t install gapps.
5) In Apps, click the three dots on the top right, and click “Show System Apps”.
6) Now scroll down and find “Setup Wizard” with a green droid logo.
7) Click it and click “Permissions” and enable the two permissions.
8) Now again reboot your device into recovery mode.
9)Now flash GAPPS 6.0 I provided the link below.
10)Now flash the zip file to FIX AOSP ERROR.
11) Done ! Now reboot your device.
12) It will take some time to boot, as it is building up ART for the first time.
Note – You may face “Play Services” error now!
To fix this, open Play Store, go through all the setup and let the Play Store load. Once it’s done, go to Settings > Apps > Click the 3 dots > Show System Apps > Google Play Services > Permissions > Give permission for “Body Sensors”,”Calender”,”Storage”.
It should stop the services error, but very rarely, there are chances for it to pop up.