#Optional – You can backup everything on your phone, this includes, the current ROM, apps and data, so that if any mishap happens you may recover your lost data.
#Warning: We at Gammerson won’t be responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the bugs or features included in the ROM before flashing it.
2. Make sure you have an unlocked bootloader or else you may end up your phone bricked.
3. Now enable USB Debugging in your device.
4. Now go back to settings and you will see developers option there, open it and then tick the USB Debugging check box.
5. Connect your device to your PC using cable.
6. Extract the b3 recovery.zip into Mfastboot folder.
7. Now open Mfastboot and press”Shift+Right Click” on an empty white space inside the folder and select “Open Command Window Here” from context menu.
8. You will see command prompt window on your screen.
9. Now type the following command
10. This will make your device reboot into bootloader. Now enter the following command in the window,
11. After the TWRP is successfully flashed, Flash Supersu.zip file and then issue the following command to reboot your device,
- TWRP For HTC Butterfly 3 – Download
- Download Mfastboot and extract it in deskop
- Download supersu.zip