Thanks to XDA developer, bulldog74ts from the Electron Team for developing a Ditto Note 5(DN5) ROM for S6 and S6 Edge. The ROM DN5 is featuring the latest android 6.0 marshmallow and all the latest feature of Samsung current smartphones. The DN5 ROM is 5.1.1 Lollipop based on G928FXXU2AOJ5 port from the Galaxy Edge Plus. All the features and UI has been incorporated in the ROM.
#Listed Below Are A Few Features Of The DN5 ROM:
- Note 5 features working also with finger.
- Dual Smart Manager with app permission.
- New Air message.
- Deodexed & Odex.
- Rooted, thanks to Chainfire.
- Standalone flashable .zip.
- Knox removed.
#Optional – You can backup everything on your phone, this includes, the current ROM, apps and data, so that if any mishap happens you may recover your lost data.
1. Your device must have TWRP recovery installed in it.
2. Make sure to backup the current ROM (Use TWRP Recovery).
3. Download the ROM itself.
4. Charge the device to full or at least 60% as the process might take a while.
5. Don’t Panic.
#Warning: We at Gammerson won’t be responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the bugs or features included in the ROM before flashing it.
2. Now place the DN5 ROM and add-on .zip file in SD card.
3. Now reboot to Recovery mode and Wipe data if coming from stock or other ROMs (You may get a “status 7” error if you fail to wipe.)
5.Then flash add-on of your choice from recovery in it.
6. Now Clear cache and Clear Data.
7. Reboot your device.Done! You just flashed DN5 ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Note: First boot will take a Little time to boot so be patient.