#How to Root Redmi Note 3G on MIUI 7
1.Download this Super su beta.zip.After downloading place this zip file in internal memory.
3) Go to Tools folder->open updater
app->click on three dots on the upper side->Reboot to recovery mode->press
volume down button twice->when orange color go to ‘English’ press lock
button->press lock button twice to select OK.
4) Then it will take 2-3 minutes to complete and it will automatically reboot the phone.
5) Now a new app named ‘SuperSU’ will be there. Open that app.
popup message saying ‘The SU binary needs to be updated.Continue?’-press
7) Then it will tell Installation success.press Reboot.
8) After rebooting the phone will be
rooted.Congratulations! You had rooted your phone.To check if your phone
is rooted or not download ‘Root checker’ app from playstore and see.