#Things needed Before Rooting LG G Stylo Sprint Version
1.Make sure that you mobile battery is above 60%.
2.Now Download latest LG drivers and one click root tool from [Here].
Warning: The author is not responsible, if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions properly.
#How to Root LG G Stylo Sprint Mobile using One click Root tool
- Download and install the latest LG device drivers on your computer from the above link.
- And Download the latest version of LG one click root tool by avicohh (select the v1.3 GUI Method).
- Now Enable the USB debugging under Developer Options (Which can be enabled by multiple taps on Build number in Settings > About phone) in LG G stylo
- Open the LG one click Root tool.exe file on your PC.
- Connect Your phone to the PC via USB, when asked set it to MTP from the notification drawer.
- Now follow any given instructions. If failed, try several times.