BBM is the short form of BlackBerry Messenger. It is an communication app which is developed
by BlackBerry Limited. As many of the people are not having smartphones and they still want to run Android apps in their PCs. So, today I am going to share the easiest and the simpler way to Download BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) For PC (Windows XP,7,8). Read this below article for run BBM on Windows PC.
*Android Emulator SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS to run BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) ON PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
- O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or OS X V10.7 or V10.6
- Ram: Minimum 1 GB, Recommended 2 GB
- Processor: For Window: 2.33GHz or Intel® Atom 1.6GHz and for Mac, Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) FOR PC (Windows XP,7,8) OR LAPTOP
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestacks.
- You can download Bluestacks From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “BBM” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM).
- Its size is 15 mb so, it will not take so much time to complete the downloading and installation of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM).
- So, you will have to wait for the downloading.
- After The completion of the installation run BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) by going to All Apps.
- Now run it and enjoy