Make sure that your Android Device settings for “USB debugging “ is ENABLED or Active
Android 4.0 users : Home > Settings>Developers Options>USB Debugging >Check the box to enable
Make sure that your computer is equipped with necessary drivers and use your native USB Cable.
Follow this Steps :
- Plug-in your device to your PC using your USB cable (works on
Windows, Mac and Linux). Make sure that you have an active pattern
- Now Right Click with pressing SHIFT button on adb folder and open with command window here
- On the cmd window type in “adb devices” (no quotation marks) then hit enter.
- On the cmd window type in “adb shell” (no quotation marks) then hit enter.
- Now shell is open ,type “su” (no quotation marks) (super user now you are a root user )
- After entering type “rm /data/system/gesture.key” (no quotation marks) then hit enter.
- After your phone fires up unplug it to your PC then your good to
go… CONGRATULATIONS you successfully bypassed your Pattern Lock
Screen, your phone now will accept any pattern you will draw on the lock
screen as VALID and CORRECT.
This is very cool ,you can enter any type of gesture ,your phone accept it.
properly. You can create a new Pattern password as normal as you did
before the process like nothings happend. This will not hurt your
phone’s functions if you follow the steps.
Home>Apps>Settings>Security>Screen lock>Pattern (4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich)
Home>Apps>Settings>Lock screen>Pattern (4.1.2 Jelly Bean