If you own Moto E3 and want to experience something new like Updating your android version or installing any custom then you must be rooted your mobile and having custom recovery like TWRP must be installed so in this guide we are going to show you How to Root and Install TWRP recovery On Moto E3 Power.
This is simple guide in simple language to make you all understand the concept clearly and we use very simple and common words to make you understand all words without any problems. so after rooting your mobile you will be able to run any program and you can do anything with your Android device basically in Simple words ‘You Will Become the master of your Device’. and by installing custom recovery TWRP you will be able to Install any custom rom and flashing any flashable zip file so these are the benefits of it.
Let’s Started on installation part.
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your device rooting will only be successfull if you have unlocked bootloader of your device.
- Backup all your personal files and important app , sms and contacts because all your apps and contacts will be deleted during this process.
- Charge your mobile upto 80%.
- You have to install ADB and Fastboot installed in your PC.
How to Unlock Bootloader
- Download The Mfastboot.zip from HERE
- Now extract the zip in your pc.
- Then turn On your Moto G again by holding volume down button and power key for few sec and release it.You will see the Bootloader will be open on the screen.
- Now connect your mobile to pc/lappy using USB cable
- Now open CMD in Mfastboot folder.
- Now in CMD enter these commands
fastboot oem get_unlock_dat
- as soon as you type this command you will get code you have to copy it in notepad.
- Now go to motorola unlock bootloader website
- Paste the code and tick the option ” Can my device be Unlocked “.
- In next page requst unlock key will appear you have to check i agree terms and conditions.
- Now you will receive unlock code in your Gmail.
- Copy the code and enter in CMD
1.Download TWRP recovery From HERE for Moto E3
How To Install TWRP Recovery On MOTO E3
- First of all download the download the file and transfer it to Fastboot and ADB folder.
- Rename the file into something you like so we prefer TWRP.img
- Now boot your moto e3 to fastboot mode and then connect it to pc.
- Now open the CMD window inside the fastboot and ADB folder.
- Type These Command
Fastboot flash TWRP.img
- After you type these commands you phone will be reboot
- Now TWRP will be installed on Moto E3
Now other step is Rooting Moto E3
How To Root Moto E3 Easily
First of all Download The Supersu Package ( For Marshmallow and Above )
- Once you download the Supersu Pacakge Transfer it in your mobile’s SD Card.
- Now boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Press and Hold volume up and power button at a same time to boot into recovery mode.
- Now in recovery mode you see many options like this.
- Tap on install button and select your Supersu package which you have coped in your SD card.
- Now reboot your device.
- Done ! You have successfully rooted your device.