Today we are going to help in How to root yuphoira and unlock its bootloader by installing custom recovery like cwm or twrp.Root Yuphoria with the help of Unlocked Bootloader – Flash Custom recovery and then gaining root access to the phone.
#Requirements to Root Yuphoria
Disclaimer – Before rooting please ensure you take backup. Sometimes it may brick the phone for which you are along responsible.PC with Windows.without computer you can’t root it.
- USB Data cable
- ADB – MFlashboot.zip [https://userscloud.com/21c02xsuiokm] extract the zip file in any locations
- Min 70% charged in Yu Yuphoria.
#Steps to root Micromax Yuphoria
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings->Developer option and then check “Android debugging”
- Boot screen starts loading
- Press F8 key few times to get the boot menu
- Select – Disable Driver signature enforcement
- Navigate with the arrow keys and hit Enter key.
- Now you can unlock Yuphoria easily
#How to Unlock Bootloader of Yuphoria
- Power off Yu Yuphoria phone
- Connect phone with USB data cable to your pc.
- Yuphoria notification light will grow RED
- Keep pressing Volume Up button so that it can boot to the fastboot screen
- Now open MFastboot from the extracted folder
- Now enter the following command in the cmd window
fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
- Now bootloader is fully unlocked
How to install Custom Recovery CWM/TWRP
1.Download recovery-yuphoria.img file
2.Keeping the downloaded file in the place where the fastboot files are extracted previously.
“fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash recovery twrp-yuphoria.img”
(without quotes) and hit Enter
4.You are done with flashing custom recovery.
5.Now download supersu for Yuphoria from [HERE : https://userscloud.com/foroihwr7eda]
6.Keep this file in internal storage
7.Now boot Yuphoria into the recovery mode and you can do this by pressing Vol up and Vol down and power buttons
8.Now select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip from the extracted folder and Select Install
9.Yu Yuphoria is fully rooted.