LG recently discharged the android 7.0 nougat update for LG G5. The update is rolling out via OTA, however several users still didn’t receive the update. If you’re one among them, then you don’t got to worry this full nougat firmware for LG G5 is offered on XDA therewith anyone will Update LG G5 to android nougat Manually.
The total KDZ nougat firmware for LG G5 is out there just for European H850 model only and may be flashed via the newest version of LGUP that is around 1GB in size. you’ll look forward to the OTA or Update LG G5 to android nougat manually.
The latest android nougat update is already on the market for several devices as well as Moto G4 and, Huawei Mate eight, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And currently android nougat update for LG G5 is currently on the market. Here we offer you the KDZ zip file for LG G5 therewith you’ll be able to update LG G5 to android 7.0 nougat manually. Download nougat zip For LG G5 from below.
1.Don’t flash this rom on any other device other than LG G5
2.Backup your device before flashing this rom.
3.Charge your mobile’s battery up to 80%
4.You have to follow each and every step of this tutorial.
How to Update LG G5 to Android Nougat 7.0
- First of all download the LG nougat file and LG UP tool.
- Now install LG UP tool
- Now download DLL file from above and-and copy it to your pc.
- Now run LGUP tool and copy DLL files C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LGUP\mode.
- Now switch off your mobile
- Boot into Download mode by pressing and holding volume up button while connecting to pc via USB cable.
- Now open LGUP tool and click on upgrade button and select the Update file.
- Now click on start button and start the installation process.
- Now wait until the installation got completed.
- DONE !
You have successfully installed Android Nougat on LG G5.
1.Download Nougat Update File For LG G5
2.Download LG G5 UP Tool
3.Download LG G5 DLL FILES