In this guide, we are going to show you how to flash stock rom on Vibe K5 PLUS and restore it to stock firmware if you bricked your device by flashing any wrong rom or kernel then you can also unbrick it by simply below steps.
So let’s start the guide on how to flash stock rom on vibe K5 Plus [A6020a46] before starting make sure you have installed the following drivers in your pc.
IMPORTANT : First of all you should always have all the drivers installed on your PC.
READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE STEPS CAREFULLY AND THEN POST QUERIES.
The following drivers are needed for this task:
1. Lenovo USB Drivers.
2. QDLoader QFIL Drivers
You will get both the driver in the stock rom zip file that you can download from below link.
How to Flash stock firmware on Vibe K5 PLUS
1. Download the Stock ROM you need for your phone from here:
2.After downloading extract the above zip to a folder. You will get three folders: Drivers, Images and Tools.
3. Open the Drivers folder, Install all drivers in your computer.
4. And From the Tools folder, install the QPST Tool. In your Start Menu it will come as QFIL.
5.Now Power Off your device.
6. Open QFIL TOOL from start menu.
7. Now On top you will see two options: 1. Flat Build 2. Meta Build
Select FLAT BUILD
8. In “PROGRAMMER PATH” click Browse and go to the folder named Images and select the one file it displays (something like prog_emmc….mbn)
9. Now click “Load XML” and select “rawprogram0.xml” file and then another dialog box will open. Here select “patch0.xml”.
10.PC WORK IS DONE. DO NOT CLICK DOWNLOAD. Your device should be switched off.
NOTE CAREFULLY: Hold “VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN” key (Do not press POWER button). and connect the USB Cable from PC to the phone.
11. Your phone should now display RED LED LIGHT and the QFIL Tool should now change from NO PORT to QUALCOMM…..Something like that.
12.Click on Download button on QFIL TOOL and then wait for atleast 15 minutes.
13.After the dialog at bottom shows “DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL” in blue color, UNPLUG your device. Wait for a few seconds or a minute and then POWER ON your device.
14.First boot takes about 8-10 minutes after successful boot you device will restore to official stock firmware.