In this guide, we are going to find out How to send GIF in whatsapp. Whatsapp has been around ever since electronic communication on mobile device become revolutionary. Over the years, we’ve seen lots of latest updates. some we intensive,whereas the other were simply bug fixes, however when years of getting used by over a billion individuals. whatsapp still lacks some options.
For the terribly example, it had been only in the near post that whatsapp undraped the new video job feature,that still in beta. however now around,whatsapp has free another vital update which may permit you to send GIF to your friend and family. since this is often a beta program as.
Hence we have taken our time and have created the subsequent guide which is able to answer your queries on however you’d send whatsapp GIF to 1 of your friend. it’s sensible to notice that you are not be able to get the GIF feature. you’ll have to be compelled to recruit within a beta program , that itself will refer al little bugs but it’s all worthwhile to induce this superb feature.
Follow this step to find out the way to send GIF on whatsapp.
HOW TO SEND A GIF IN WHATSAPP ON ANDROID
- First of all launch the Google Play Store and then open whatsapp in search box.
- Now Scroll down and tap on “I am in”
- Now wait for sometime and when you get update download it fast.
- Once it get downloaded ,Open the Whatsapp
- Now open anyone’s chat then tap on Attach button and then select Gallery
- Now select any file ( Video File ) which you want to send as GIF.
- After it get selected Cut the require amount or send whole video as GIF.
- Now on top right you will see video option
- Now tap on it as soon as you tap into it. it will change to GIF.
- Now send the file
Done ! You have with success learned a way to send GIF in Whatsapp.
If you’ve any query comment below.