Now you can download Prisma AI ios app for mac os using blue stacks.Prisma app is a latest viral app for making photos in a great artwork.If you want to convert your photo into a cool oil painting effect. This app become popular on social media because for its excellent feature.It is a latest best photo editing app also called as Prisma AI download Prima for Mac.
Now you can use Prisma app on pc right away without using bluestacks.Just follow below guide on how to install Primas app on pc.
What are the Features of Prisma
Prisma is an app that is compatible with any device you use. They very easy navigate in the app you will find impressive User Interface (UI) take to ensure you to have the great feature in the app. Prisma is an offline image editor, which will not require any internet for editing the basic effect in the image.
Some of the features that Prisma provide are like:
- It is very easy to convert your image to Artwork and it will take hardly a minute to complete the task and turn into the masterpiece.
- You can add a lot of effects in the image which you can change the styles and filter strength of the image and provide cool color for the converted image.
- This app can be downloaded install in any device whereas for the Android device it requires above 4.0+ Android versions.
- The Prisma app also allows you to search, save and share information about all of the latest fixtures using your mobile device.
#Download Prisma app for Mac OS
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your MAC from the link given.
- Now open Bluestacks app.
- Setup Google Play Store using your gmail address. You may use a gmail address if you have an existing one, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address using the on-screen instructions while setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Search Prisma ai app after openning the PlayStore or download from below link.
- Install the game now.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find Prisma in your apps.
- Click on Prisma now.
- Done !You are ready to use Prima app on your mac os.