Lenovo recently released it two new devices that are Lenovo Moto G 4th Gen 2016 aka G4 and Moto G 4 plus.This device runs very smoothly but sometimes we have may have to clear or wipe cache partition or do a factory reset our device when there is some problem occurs like lagging, heating, hangs, etc.So how to clear the cache of Moto G4 plus and Moto G4.
In this guide, e will show you hot to boot Moto G4 plus and Moto G4 into recovery mode or fastboot mode.And how to clear or Wipe cache partition in Moto G4 plus and G4 2016/
#How to Enter Recovery Mode on Lenovo Moto G 4 and G4 Plus.
- First power off Moto G4th gen or Moto G4 plus 2016. To do that, press the power button and select “power off”.
- Once turned Off now press the “volume down” +” power button” at the same time for about 3 to 4 seconds.
- Then release both the buttons; your moto g4 / Moto g4 plus will be booted into bootloader.
- Use the Volume Down button and Volume up key to navigate through the menus and power button for selecting an option.
- Scroll down until you reach “recovery” and the press the Power button once.
- The Dead android logo will now be displayed on your phone.
- Now Hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for about 5 seconds and then relase it
- The recovery mode menu should now be displayed.
- That was all.
You can also watch below video if you can’t do that above stuff (Note that the process is given for moto x play but the process is same for Moto G4 and G4 plus).
#To perform a wipe cache partition:
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight “Recovery mode”
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You’ll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe cache partition” and press the Power button to select it.
- “Reboot system now” will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Note: Clearing the cache may take up to 5-10 minutes depending on user memory.