Good news everyone! SuperSU seems to be fully operational on my test devices with N Preview. Need another day or so to clean up and release.
— Chainfire XDA (@ChainfireXDA) March 12, 2016
And then we can root Android N easily but just flashing Updated SuperSu from Custom recovery.
Keep visiting for an update we will update this post as soon as an update is there.Though Unoffcial Supersu is there which supports
Supports Nexus 9, 6P, 6, and 5X by topjohnwu.You can try that out also.
#How to Root Android N by SuperSu.
- Firstly download latest Super Su from below download link.
- Place this file on your computer, preferable on desktop for easy access.
- Then connect your device with your PC by plugging in the USB cord.
- Next, transfer the root file from desktop to your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug the USB cord and turn off your device.
- Enter recovery mode on your Device.
- Then from recovery select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
- Pick the root file which you have downloaded before and flash the same on your device.
- Wait while the installation procedure is being completed.
- In the end select “reboot system now” and you are done.
- In case you are experiencing issues with your phone, return to recovery and select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache”.
- In the end, return to main menu of recovery and pick “reboot system now” – that should resolve all of your problems.