Google recently released official android N
developer preview for Nexus device and after waiting out the Android N features and UI people really loved it,But as this update is limited for few devices only so we have to wait for a long time for the update to hit our devices.Still we can get android N features on any rooted android device running on lollipop (cm12) or marshmallow (CM13) not works on android Kitkate.You migh be wondering how to get android N 7.0 on you device.This can only possible by Android N-ify Xposed module
#Features of Android N-IFY module
- Settings dashboard subtitles
- Double-tap recents to switch to last app
- Navigation draver in Settings
- Use recents button to navigate through recents
- Doze mode even when device is moving
- Emergency info on lockscreen
- Night mode
- New notifications layout
So today in this tutorial we are going to show you how to install android N features on any device.For this make sure you fulfill the following requirements before starting.
1.Rooted Device running above android 5.0+.
#How to install Android N features in Any android device.
1. Firstly download Android N-ify xposed module from the link give above.
2. After downloading the module install it and activate it by restarting your device.
3. Once done you are ready to Android N-ify your device.
4. Just open Android N-ify app from the App drawer.
5. And you are ready to android Nify your android device.
Note that this module is still inbeta stage and might crashes or may not work on some device so do let me know in the comment section that if it works with your device or not.