1. Your device must have TWRP recovery installed in it (Download link given at the end of the post).
2. Make sure to backup the current ROM (Use TWRP Recovery).
3. Download the ROM itself.
4. Don’t Panic.
#How To Install CM13 ROM In LG G 3:
1. Install TWRP recovery (if not installed).
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Flash the ROM.
4. Clear cache and clear data.
That’s It! You’re done, you have just flashed the latest CM13 ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your LG G 3, enjoy.
1. TWRP Recovery For D855
2. TWRP Recovery For IS990
3. TWRP Recovery For D850
4. TWRP Recovery For D851
5. TWRP Recovery For VS985
6. Download CM13 ROM Based On Android Marshmallow For LG G 3
If anyone faces any problem in flashing the ROM or TWRP recovery Package, or if any download link is not working then you can ask me by writing in the comment section below.