However this ROM has some bugs at the moment but those are not a major one so there will be no problem in flashing the ROM, moreover the developers are trying their best to release perfect builds for this ROM, till now 7 builds have been already released and more is yet to come.
Note: We at Gammerson won’t be responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the bugs or features included in the ROM before flashing it.
#Bugs Found :
1. Browser FCs(force closes) while downloading something.
2. When pictures are clicked they save automatically but rotates to the right.
The bugs mentioned above are minor, if you are a latest android version lover, its all up to you.
1. Custom recovery TWRP must be installed on the device.
2. Charge the battery at least till 60% as it may take a while in flashing.
3. Make sure you have all device drivers installed on your PC(including ADB), before you proceed.
4. Backup your apps and data, so that if any tragedy takes place you could restore your phone back to normal.
#How To Flash CM13 ROM On LG L90 Based On Marshmallow ROM
1. Download all the files from the downloads section given above.
2. Place the .zip files in your phone internal or external storage from where you could access it easily.
3. Now reboot into TWRP recovery mode and flash the .zip files, first the ROM and then the Gapps package.
4. Last but not the least, clear data and clear cache.
5. Finally, reboot your phone and you’re done.
Enjoy your new ROM which you just installed on your device, and if any problem persists do tell us by writing in the comment section below, and do remember to tell us how did the ROM worked for you, whether you liked it or not.