Now you can Install or Update
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (I9082/I9082L) to android M 6.0 marshmallow
AOSP(Android Open Source Project) custom Rom built by pawitp
. You can download unofficial Android Marshmallow rom for Galaxy Grand Duos from the given link below.
This Rom is Stable and can be used as a daily drivers, there may be some bugs as it is not the official rom.
Tested And Working: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sensors
(Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.), camera, video((playback & recording), audio(playback & recording), GPS and everything else which has not been listed in the “known issues”.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data) does not work
- Dual SIM does not work
- FM Radio does not work
- SELinux is in permissive mode
- Runtime storage permission does not work properly (setns patches are not applied, see PermissionsHostTest CTS test)
- /proc/uid_cputime/show_uid_stat kernel patch is not applied
- Sometimes wake up causes music stutter
- Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM’s bootloader, please upgrade to stock 4.2 before flashing
Additionally, Dual SIM has the following limitations (once they work):
- Both SIMs are always enabled (no way to disable one SIM)
- “Receive incoming call while data is enabled” is always enabled
#Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow For Galaxy Grand Duos
3. Make back up of Current rom from recovery.
4. If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
5. Install ClockworkMod recovery with SELinux support (.zip). Older CWM will result in a “status 7” error.
#How To Flash Android Marshmallow Galaxy Grand Duos
1. After downloading Android M 6.0 Rom and the appropriate Gapps 6.0 package Copy it in your in your device.
2. Now place the Android M 6.0 rom and gapps 6.0 zip file in sd card.
3. Now reboot to Recovery mode and Wipe data if coming from stock or other ROMs (You may get a “status 7” error if you fail to wipe.)
4. Then flash Android marshmallow rom in your device from recovery.
5.Then flash Android marshmallow gapps from recovery in it.
6. Now Clear cache and Clear Data.
7. Reboot your device.Done! you just flash Android M rom in your Galaxy Grand Duos.
Note: First boot will take a Little time to boot so be patient.
If you all have any problem or queries related with this, you can inform me by writing in the comment section below.