Hello everybody today i will show how to remove readonly error from pendrive and memory card.and how to make pedrive write protected or how to remove write protection from pendrive.there are many uses of this as we can protect our personal data from deleting or accidental format.
How to do this
- 1.0.1 1.First click win key+R key a run window will open type CMD in it and press enter.
- 1.0.2 a black window will open like below image.
- 1.0.5 2.Then type diskpart then hit enter.A new window will open then type list disk.
- 1.0.6 3.Then select your disk by typing select disk6
- 1.0.7 where 6 is your disk number as shown in the picture.
- 1.0.8 3.Then type attributes disk clear readonly then hit enter a “Disk attribute cleared successfully” will be displayed.
- 1.0.9 now your write protection is removed from your pendrive or Sd card.
- 1.1 How to Set write protect pendrive again
- 1.2 Share this: