- 0.1 Hello everybody today i will tell you how to hide files and folder using cmd.It is very simple Just use following commands to hide folder and files.
How to do:
- 1.1 1.Press WIN+R key then a run window will open type cmd in run window and press enter.
- 1.2 2.The command prompt window will open just like showing in below image.
- 1.3 3.Then type F: and hit enter here ‘F’ is the drive letter in which you have to hide the folder.
- 1.4 4.Type : attrib folder +s +h press enter where folder is your folder name.
- 1.5 5.Now you folder will be hidden now its time to unhide it . so just use the below
- 1.6 type: attrib folder +s -h then press enter your folder will be unhide
- 1.7 now if you have any problem you can ask in comments.Keep learning keep sharing
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Related