So how can you solve this Security problem of Swift keyboard in your Galaxy S6,Galaxy S6 edge,Galaxy S5 and much more device of Samsung.
just follow below steps to Fix this Swiftkey security issue.
#Things to be needed before Proceeding
#How to Fix Samsung galaxy S6 Swiftkey keyboard Security issue?
- Firstly go to app drawer and launch Titanium Backup.
- Grant root permission to Titanium Backup if it ask.
- Then go to Backup/Restore option in Titanium backup. You will find a list of all applications installed on your phone.
- Scroll down until you find Samsung Keyboard 4.0.
- Tap on it and click on uninstall.
- Reboot your phone.
Now The stock Samsung touchwiz keyboard of your phone will be deleted and you will be safe from the keyboard security flaw.